Real estate agents know that presentation is the key when selling your home. So preparing your home for sale is a must.
Benefits of preparing your home for sale, professionally
Preparing your home for sale - Consultation & Report
- Research shows that by professionally preparing your home for sale, you can add thousands of dollars to your sale price, and reduce your sale time by an average of 40-50 days.
- Every dollar invested in preparing your home for sale can increase your property value by 3 – 5 times that amount. So for every $5,000 invested, you can expect a $15,000 - $25,000 return.
Our home sale Consultation and Report is a great first step when preparing to sell your home. We carefully assess each room to identify the most effective ways it can be presented, taking photos and making suggestions as we walk through.
The consultation is followed by a comprehensive report with room-by-room advice that will guide you in preparing your home for sale, which we guarantee to have to you within three working days.
From that point on, our degree of involvement is up to you. We can take care of all the work, or, if you’re on a tight budget, all you need to do is follow the report.
Preparing your Home for Sale - Makeovers
Working within your budget and requirements, we can use your existing furniture or hire furniture where required, along with our selection of soft furnishings, home-wares and artwork.
What we can do for you
Preparing your home for sale - Services
- Look after the selection, delivery, setup and styling of furniture and decorator items
- Special styling once over on the morning of the auction or open days
- Referral of reliable and trusted tradesman
- Organise and manage any trades and services.
- Phone support for those who DIY
- Furniture Rental
- Storage Options
- Window Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Curtain Cleaning
- Rubbish Removal
- Garden Maintenance
- Gutter & Roof Repairs